Make a bright start to the New Year — become the exhibitor of OTM Summer 2018!
Time of the New Year vacations comes to an end, results of 2017 are summed up, tours to the winter destinations are already sold, and soon the early booking period for summer travel product of 2018 will begin.
Tourism professionals from Russia and the CIS are on the verge of preparing for the upcoming tourist season — that means, they are going to attend the main online fair covering all the summer tourist destinations, Online Travel Mart: Summer 18!
Expected audience of the fair — more than 3000 attendees from all the regions of Russia and the CIS.
From 5 till 22 of February national tourism offices, tour operators, hoteliers, air companies and DMCs will, following the recently established tradition, present their novelties and special offers for the summer season of 2018 on the platform otm.profi.travel.
More than 35 exhibitor companies have already confirmed their participation, among them major summer destinations, large hotels and hotel chains, tour operators and other market participants. Exhibitors will present travel product of Turkey, Greece, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Serbia, Albania, Israel, Great Britain, France, Austria, Maldives, Catalonia, Ireland, Georgia, Belarus and other countries to the audience of tourism professionals.
The three week schedule of the fair is laid out in the most conducive way for presenting all the tourism opportunities of the upcoming season. Sure events in the schedule are the thematic days that will gather travel product of the most sought-after and mass-oriented destinations — Days of Turkey and Greece, and the fair will open with the unique OTM Digital Days.
OTM Digital Days are the first two days of the fair fully dedicated to the modern technologies in tourism business.
5 February (First day) — Main trends in Internet promotion and destination marketing for countries, resorts, regions and tour operators.
6 February (Second day) — tourism IT companies will present their product to the OTM attendees as part of the thematic day.
Let’s recall that Online Travel Mart is the main seasonal online fair held twice a year, aiming to allow tourism companies from all around the world to present their travel product in front of the professional audience of 11 Russian-speaking countries.
- The format of the fair allows exhibitors to present their travel product to a broad public without wasting money on business trips, printing, info tours and other traditional promotional instruments.
- All the exhibitors’ materials are accessible for viewing and downloading the whole season.
- It is enough for a speaker to have a computer with Internet access and willingness to answer questions of the audience.
- Online presentations can be watched from any mobile devices — that means, interested audience might watch and listen to the experts even while being stuck in a traffic jam.
- After the fair, exhibitors will receive contact information on all the attendees registered for their presentations for further active work with already loyal audience.
- For holding the fair, traditionally the period of the very start of early booking is chosen, allowing to make tourism audience acquainted with novelties and up-to-date special offers beforehand.
- Fair attendees are sophisticated, experienced and active tourism specialists. Their interests include working with very diverse travel product: from package tours to MICE tourism and individually tailored tours following a client’s request.
You still have the opportunity to become an exhibitor of probably the most popular and sought-after online fair of the year — Online Travel Mart: Summer 2018.
Learn more about the fair, have a look at the results of OTM 2017 and send your application form at OTM.PROFI.TRAVEL.